Have you ever thought what if people will recognize you wherever you go through your personal brand?
What if you will be indexed in google on top?
Did you ever think what if you will be known for your values, perceptions, knowledge, passion, and talent?
It seems difficult right ? But not Impossible!
Yes, It is possible for everyone to build their personal brand.
But one must accept that it is a long-term process where your patience, hard work, and learning would matter a lot.
Now you must be thinking what a personal brand is.
So basically Personal brand is a story that told about you when you are not at the place. It is all about creating your image for the outside world and marketing yourself as an individual. It’s the unique combination of skills, passion, and experience a person possessed.
(To understand Marketing and its concepts, you can read my blog- How does marketing always rule the world?
The strategy of making a personal brand is just to plan that defines how you want to be perceived in the future and for that, you have to make an outline accordingly for your business or profession.
But your success would depend on the key of Consistency.
As general, Creating a personal brand took lots of time and efforts Moreover, people do not pay much attention to we say about ourselves rather they believe on others opinion and saying about us and to earn that trust took a lot of energy because you have to give your more than 100%
And that’s the reason I quoted- you should be consistent and loyal because it always builds credibility in the market.
In the below section, there is a blueprint that will make you understand how to build a personal brand and together how to manage it.
Mind-map for personal branding showcases the blueprint that why it is important to have a personal brand and how to build.
As you have seen in the above mind-map that:
Personal branding is the way others remember you through your own identity. As a result, It creates awareness, builds trust, and helps you to get your dream job.
You can build your brand by creating Mass trust
For the same, there are various different steps you have to follow:
- Figure out who you are which means find your passion and talent.
- Determine what you want to be for. ( Niche focus)
- Research your desired industry and follow the experts. ( Learn concepts and work)
- Create content to develop your skills and attract your target audience. (Content creation)
- Embrace Networking and grow your online presence. (Start consulting and mentoring)
How to Manage your Personal brand?
Building a brand is a waste until you learn to manage it, you have to take care of it like your own baby.
- Being consistent in your learning and work, I believe that learning is an ongoing process that never ends throughout our life, and through consistent work, strategies, learning, and implementation you can handle your reputation and you as a brand.
- Providing values to your audience in the form of lead magnet, live webinar, free courses, Q&A sessions, the basic purpose of this is to recognize the need and problem of your target market as it’s important to see how your target market associates with you and feel about you, in general, that’s the thing which will make different than others.
- By being yourself as everyone is already taken, which means we should take insights from everyone including our mentors and influencers but shouldn’t lose our own identity by copying them. Show your own footprints everywhere you go.
- Thinking about Playlist marketing, These days many of the brands adopt playlist marketing strategies which means Framing about a particular brand where the brain doesn’t let go of this. The brand always is on the mind of customers at the top, you should always try to fetch those strategies to build your personal brand.
SO IN THE BELOW SECTION, I HAVE EXPLAINED THE BASIC CONCEPT OF PERSONAL BRANDING THROUGH SOME EXAMPLES.
Hope you guys find this post interesting. If so let me know your valuable feedback- leave a comment below and don’t forget to share with your network.